We have a substance-abuse policy, because we take pride in maintaining a drug-free, safe and reliable workforce. It is our trademark, and it shows in our workmanship.
I.M.P.A.C.T. Substance-Abuse Program
||The goal of the I.M.P.A.C.T. Substance-Abuse Program is to provide a pre-qualified, drug-free workforce to our contractors. Standardized procedures and a shared eligibility pool enable a member’s current drug test results to:
Read more information online describing the I.M.P.A.C.T. Substance-Abuse Program.
I.M.P.A.C.T. Substance-Abuse Program test types
Testing may be initiated under the following circumstances:
- Refusal to test is considered a positive test, and the individual will be subject to rehabilitation requirements and reinstatement procedures.
- Initial test: An initial/pre-employment test is required to participate in the program.
- Annual test: In order to remain eligible, the participant must resubmit before his test expires.
- Random testing: All participants will be subject to unannounced testing from a random selection. The program will test a minimum of 25% of the total participants. A participant’s random test shall be his/her new annual test date.
Methods of testing
- Drug Screens
- Primary Method: Urine laboratory analysis, split into two samples.
- Secondary Method (performed upon owner request): Saliva laboratory analysis.
- Alcohol Tests: Administered using blood, breath or saliva, and confirmed using an approved breath-testing device.
- Dilute Specimens: A dilute specimen is not accepted as a valid program test, and the participant will have the option to retest within 72 hours.